FREE PARENT INFORMATION DAY
We know the transition from Kindergarten to Prep can cause anxiety for parents, carers and even children.
WE INVITE YOU TO A PICNIC AT THE CLINIC WHERE WE WILL PRESENT
• How to set your Prep up for success
• How do you know if your child is ready for Prep?
• Transitioning from Kindergarten to Formal Learning
• Learning / Behavioural difficulties and transition tips
• Strategies for decreased anxiety and increased engagement
• PREP is a natural progression of learning – YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AFRAID!
• What is the importance of emotional regulation and how to assist your child
to achieve this?
• What are – Gross & Fine Motor Skills / Pre-Literacy and Language Skills/ Attending & Listening Skills / Social Skills
© 2021 The Health Hub
• This Presentation will be held on the grassed area at our Belmont Clinic.
• Picnic Rugs Provided.
• The Health Hub will have onsite activities and staff available to supervise children during presentation