Jordan – Senior Occupational Therapist
Jordan completed his Bachelor of Occupational Therapy degree in 2011 from the University of Queensland.
He gained experience as an Occupational Therapist in acute hospital and rehab centre settings before transitioning to private practice, community based and consultancy settings.
Seeking specialisation in ergonomics and return to work/disability management, Jordan completed certification as a disability management professional and auditor in 2016-18.
Further areas of practice interest include:
• Adult physical disability and functional assessment
• Group education
• Return to work and workplace support service
• Cognitive remediation and traumatic brain injury support
• Adult mental health support
• Assistive technology and home assessment
As an Occupational Therapist, Jordan strives to continue empowering and improving the lives of those who wish to overcome their challenges.
Sporting the accent, you will notice Jordan is originally from Canada, where he played Ice Hockey, and still supports his beloved Vancouver Canucks.