Committed to the future of excellence in the practice of Psychology
The Health Hubs Experienced team includes a team of psychologists qualified to supervise and mentor.
We have 4 board approved supervisors who are able to complete primary or secondary supervision for Endorsement Programs such as the Clinical Registrar Program as well as Educational and Developmental Registration program.
Unique to The Health Hub our supervisors have every area for competencies covered.
We cover the FULL LIFESPAN – including but not limited to – all Mental Health Presentations, Assessments, Paediatrics and Couples.
While choosing to work with The Health Hub and complete your competencies, our team will assist you to:
- Complete your Registrar Program, Training AND Assessment
- Meet all competencies across the lifespan
- Build your knowledge, skills and confidence
- Gently Guide you through client face-to-face and transdisciplinary practices
- Immerse in a collaborative environment of Allied Health Professionals
- Understand and use state-of-the-art equipment, techniques, and environment
- Have you set for success as a practitioner at The Health Hub
Find out more about working at The Health Hub by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org