The Listening Program®(TLP) is a music listening method, personalized just for you to improve your brain health, at any age or level of ability.
Used and trusted by hundreds of thousands of people in over 35 countries, TLP is offered through our international network of trained providers.
TLP has global effects on the brain, and is commonly used to support changes in a wide range of brain performance areas:
The Listening Program® is not like any music you’ve heard before. It’s more than music, it’s music that works; to improve your mental, physical and emotional health.
All TLP music has been painstakingly recorded and engineered with world class musicians including the award-winning Arcangelos Chamber Ensemble under the musical direction of Richard Lawrence, and composer and master ethno-percussionist Nacho Arimany, among others.
Using the highest audio quality recording technology (High Definition sound) and advanced neuroacoustic techniques, TLP music is acoustically modified to train your brain, strengthening neurological pathways to improve your ability to learn, communicate, and process information.
TLP can benefit most anyone, and applications are
Choose the right TLP Product for you
A foundational program for children and adults, The Listening Program® Spectrum is the perfect place to start for help with auditory processing and sensory sensitivities or to improve wellness.
An intermediate to experienced level program for older children, teens and adults, The Listening Program® Achieve increases mental performance in the areas that matter most – family, school, career and personal endeavors.
TLP Level One
The Listening Program® Level One is a flexible program offering both foundational and experienced levels for improving brain function and mental abilities at any age.
Created by the experts, inTime is an organic compilation of original compositions, based on a blend of world music with diverse percussion, string, and wind instrumentation, which accents the power of rhythm and sound frequencies.
The Listening Program Research
- A Quantitative Summary of The Listening Program (TLP) Efficacy Studies: What Areas Were Found to Improve by TLP Intervention?
- Neural Mechanisms Involved in Hypersensitive Hearing: Helping Children with ASD Who Are Overly Sensitive to Sounds
- A Pilot study – Evaluation of LISTENING TRAINING in Adults with Stress-related Symptoms In Primary Health Care
- Auditory Hypersensitivity in Children with Lyme Disease
- Efficacy of a Sound-based Intervention with a Child with an Autism Spectrum Disorder and Auditory Sensory Over-responsivity
- The effectiveness of auditory stimulation in children with autism spectrum disorders: A case–control study
- A pilot investigation into the effects of listening to modified classical music, including bone conduction, in improving toilet training outcomes for children with learning difficulties
- Evaluation of The Listening Program in Assessing Auditory Processing and Speech Skills in Children With Down Syndrome
- Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of The Listening Program® for Improvement of Auditory Skills and Speech for Children With Down Syndrome
- Examining the effects of ‘The Listening Programme’ on girls with Rett syndrome
- A Study to Establish Whether the Use of The Listening Program is Effective in Improving Auditory Skills for Children with Autism
- Identifying the Effectiveness of a Music-based Auditory Stimulation Method on Children with Sensory Integration and Auditory Processing Concerns: A Pilot Study
- Australian School Pilot Study The Listening Program® (TLP) Karoonda Area School – South Australia
- Impact of Sound Intervention Training on Auditory Processing Abilities in ED/LD Students
- Pilot Study – The Listening Program by Dorothy Lockhart Lawrence on behalf of Ann Davies